Cele mai tari citate in engleza (2)

"People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success." Norman Vincent Peale

"You have a very powerful mind that can make anything happen as long as you keep yourself centered." Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

“Enthusiasm is excitement with inspiration, motivation, and a pinch of creativity.” Bo Bennett

“How soon 'not now' becomes 'never'.” Martin Luther

“People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily.” Zig Ziglar

“Never, never, never, never give up.” Winston Churchill


“Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be.” Abraham Lincoln
“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” John Quincy Adams

“Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be.” Karen Ravn

“You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have really lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love.” Henry Drummond
“I would much rather have regrets about not doing what people said, than regretting not doing what my heart led me to and wondering what life had been like if I'd just been myself.” Brittany Renée

“Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” Jim Rohn

“Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal.” Pamela Vaull Starr

“Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.” Wayne Dyer

“Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.” James Dean

“I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to to dance better than myself.” Mikhail Baryshnikov

“Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.” Anynomous